Today's there's the new Bellissima S9 2200 hairdryer, for excellent, quick styling results that protect your hair.
Suitable for all hair types and ideal for straight or wavy hair and if you want a powerful hairdryer, the model with 8 different air flow/temperature settings lets you dry your hair the way you want. The cold air button lets you set your style, perfectly sealing the hair cuticles. The nozzle provided concentrates air flow for perfect drying and styled hair. For greater definition, use the round brush with ceramic coating. For a wavy style on short hair, opt for the smaller brush, and for smooth longer locks, choose the bigger brush. Keep the concentrator 2/3 cm away from the brush to avoid damaging the hair.
Advice for use
1. Pat hair with a towel to remove excess water.
2. Comb out knots with a detangling brush.
3. Dry hair while keeping the hair dryer at a distance of around 20 cm from the head
4.If you've got fine hair, set the speed and temperature to minimum, to avoid tangles and damaging the hair.5. If you've got medium thick or thick hair, set the speed and temperature to maximum to speed up drying.
6. If you've got fine hair, dry your head upside down, to create more volume at the roots.
7. Use the cold air button at the end of styling. It will help set your style for longer.
Power: 2200 W
2 speeds, 3 temperatures: to customise drying
8 air flow/temperature settings
Cold air blast: to set your style
Cord length: 1.8 m